An Experienced Auto Accident Attorney
Have you or a loved one been injured in an auto accident? When your health, family, and financial stability is at risk, contact Peter David Brown, P.A. to help you fight for your rights!
The Law Office of Peter David Brown, P.A. is a “plaintiff only” law firm. We are dedicated to only representing individuals and their families who have been injured.
We understand that an auto accident can be disruptive and painful. The last thing you want to deal with when you get injured in an accident is the responsibility of dealing with complex legal matters. Insurance companies have trained their adjusters to investigate these accidents in a manner that works to protect their company and limit their monetary exposure. Don’t let them fool you! Let us immediately investigate the accident and help guide you through the process while you and your loved ones focus on recovering from your injuries.
Depending on the type of circumstances surrounding your injury, you may be entitled to recover compensation for the following:
- Medical expenses (Previous or future anticipated expenses)
- Lost wages
- Pain and Suffering
- Emotional and psychological distress
- Scarring or disfigurement
- Permanent impairment
- Wrongful death of an individual
What to Do:
- Call 911
- Take photos of the scene, any injuries, and any vehicles and/or property involved in the collision
- Obtain an FR-10 (initial accident report) from the police on scene
- Collect any witness’ contact information, if possible
- Immediately seek medical attention
- Call The Law Office of Peter David Brown, P.A. and let us take it from there!
What Not To Do:
- Leave the scene
- Forget to call 911
- Lose your temper
- Discuss your injuries prior to seeking medical treatment
- Admit fault (unless you are 100% sure that you were legally in the wrong)
- Make a statement to any insurance companies
- File a lawsuit on your own
- Refuse medical treatment- you never know what injury might be underlying!
Did you know?
Personal Injury law covers more than just your typical auto accidents?
We also work with:
- Automobile accidents involving wrongful death
- Victims of drunk drivers
- Victims of hit and run automobile accidents
- Dram Shop actions against hosts, bars, restaurants, clubs, and hotels for over serving alcohol to their patrons who drive and cause injuries and/or wrongful death
- Trucking accidents involving eighteen (18) wheelers, dump trucks, and commercial vehicles
- Golf cart and four-wheeler injuries
- Motorcycle accidents
- Serious head, neck, and back injuries
- Automobile accidents that occur while on-the-job
- Pedestrians hit by a vehicle
If you or a loved one has been in an auto accident and need an experienced and dedicated personal injury attorney, contact our legal team today!